Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Melbourne Wedding Cake | Cupcakes | Cookies

Well, here it is, the end of the year, and what a year it has been! First, I'm not quite sure if I blinked and missed it, or quite what happened, but where did the year go? I would swear that the calendar should still be open to around April 24th! Second, what a year! Such an incredibly great year, and for that I have my great customers to thank, so please accept my most heartfelt "Thank You" for a great year, and I'm looking forward to meeting more of you next year (which starts tomorrow - ack!), with more great cakes, cupcakes and cookies in the sweetest style.

To close out the year, I thought that I would recap some of my favourite works - Best Cake, Best Cupcakes, and Best Cookies.

So, without further ado, here they are:

Best Cupcakes:

Christmas 2009, Snowman Army!


Runner Up

Summer 2009, Complete Wedding Melbourne Magazine!
Best Cookies

Christmas 2009 Corporate Snowflakes!
Runner Up

Parisienne Poodle Cookies!

Best Cake
October 2009, Grace!

Runner Up

November 2009, Cheryll!


So that's it folks, 2009 is now officially marked "closed"! My diary is filed (as well as filled!!), my phone is on silent, my husband is home (I know, amazing!!), the airconditioning is humming, the sparkly stuff is chilling... all in all, everything is on track to fall asleep on the couch by 9:30!!!

Have a fantastic New Year's Eve, and may your 2010 be very bright, happy, successful and safe.

See you all back here next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment